Friday, February 23rd 2018 | We are so thankful that you’re here! We have lots of free resources waiting for you. Enjoy!
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
(The Bible, Book of Romans 10:9 )
In the Knowing the Truth booklet, you’ll unlock the secret to having a real relationship with God …
Did you just become a Christian and you'd like some guidance on what to do next? Or, have you been a Christian for a while but want to make sure you're on the right track? The Quick Guide for New Christians gives you 7 basic steps to get you started on your journey...
When you feel sad, depressed or frustrated by the bad things that happen in life, where can you go for help? There is hope! The Bible offers real answers to tough questions about the difficulties we face in our lives. >> View / Download the "Hope For Tough Times -...
(a) Have you put your spiritual life on the back burner but have recently found yourself searching for answers? (b) Are you a seeker looking for answers about God? (c) Are you trying to figure out which religion is the right one? (d) Are you wondering if God is...
I John 1:9
How to Start Following Jesus … Right Now
Don’t wait a moment longer to begin a relationship with God. Make Jesus the Lord (boss) of your life right now.
ADMIT that you have sinned & that you need Jesus
- “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23 KJV)
- “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.” (Isaiah 59:2)
- “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23 KJV)
BELIEVE in Jesus's sacrifice & that God resurrected him
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16 KJV)
- “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.” (John 14:6)
- “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies. Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?'” (John 11:25-26)
- “‘He isn’t here, but is risen. Remember what he told you when he was still in Galilee, saying that the Son of Man must be delivered up into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again?'” (Luke 24:6-7)
- “But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- “Because Christ also suffered for sins once, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring you to God; being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit.” (I Peter 3:18)
CONFESS with your mouth that Jesus is Lord
- “If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
- “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
- “Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; through whom we also have our access by faith into this grace in which we stand. We rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” (Romans 5:1-2)
Don’t Delay. Pray Today.
Below is a sample prayer you can use to make Jesus Lord of your life. You can put this in your own words.
Father in Heaven, I know that I am a sinner. Please forgive me for all of the sinful things I have done [list as many as you can remember]. I know now that any good works that I may have done will never make up for the sins I have committed. I believe that Jesus Christ, your Son, died on the cross for my sins, so I would be forgiven and would have eternal life with You in Heaven. I believe that you raised Jesus from the dead. From this moment forward, I am choosing to turn from my sins and stop acting contrary to how You would have me live. Please help me in the next weeks, months and years to stay close to You and to stay away from sin. I vow to trust and follow Jesus during the hard times and the easy times. Please guide me every day to do what You want me to do, through your Holy Spirit, who I invite into my heart and life. Thank you so much for this amazing gift. I look forward to serving You all of my days and spending eternity with You. In the name of your son Jesus, I pray. Amen